The protection of our User’s personal data is a main concern to us.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (PayPal account name or credit card number), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Besides the right to revoke the permissions you have granted to us, you have the following additional rights if the legal requirements are met:
- The right of access to your personal data that is stored by us in accordance with article 15 of the GDPR; in particular, you have the right to know about the purposes of processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned period of storage and the origin of your data if they have not been collected directly from you,
- the right to request rectification of incorrect data or completion of incomplete, but correct data according to article 16 of the GDPR,
- the right of having your personal data that is stored by us erased according to article 17 of the GDPR, provided there are no statutory or contractual storage obligations or other legal requirements or rights to further store the data,
- the right to restrict the processing your data according to article 18 of the GDPR, provided the accuracy of the data is contested by you; the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of the personal data; the collector does no longer need the data, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or you have objected to the processing of the data according to article 21 of the GDPR,
- the right to data portability according to article 20 of the GDPR, i.e. the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another collector,
- the right to appeal to a supervisory authority.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
If you believe that the processing of your data is unlawful or that your rights concerning data protection have been infringed in any other way, you can file an appeal with the competent supervisory authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan 6, 28001 Madrid, Spain).
RIGHT TO OBJECT
Within the meaning of article 21(1) of the GDPR, a data subject can object to the processing of data on grounds relating to his or her particular situation.
The above-mentioned general right to object applies to all processing purposes described in this Data Protection Notice, where data is processed on the basis of article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. In contrast to the special right to object regarding advertising purposes, according to the GDPR, we are only required to act on such a general objection if you provide us with reasons of overriding importance (e.g. danger to life or health). Furthermore, you have the right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority.
DATA PROTECTION MEASURES
We take suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data that is stored by us from manipulation, partial or complete loss and from the unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved by us or by the service providers commissioned by us in line with technological developments.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com [Re: Privacy Compliance Officer] or by mail using the details provided below:
SONIC SKY S.L.
Att.: Privacy Compliance Officer
Sector San Maurici 260, 17487 Empuriabrava, Girona, Spain